Participants will learn how the Jobs-to-Be-Done approach:
- Transforms innovation into a predictable business process
- Enables the continual creation of new offerings customers want
- Enables the delivery of experiences customers love
- Enables the establishment of a valued and unique position in the market
- Increases the effectiveness of additional value creation activities, e.g., messaging and positioning, sales, etc.
Over 400 of the Fortune 1000 have used the Jobs-to-Be-Done approach to launch winning new products, increase market share, and generate billions of dollars.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from ...Continue Reading →